If you live in or around Santee, CA and are in need of eyeglasses or optometry services, Santee Vision Care Center Optometry is your one-stop-shop for getting a prescription, fitting glasses, and anything else you may need for your eyes. We know that eyes are the windows to our souls, and likewise they are the first point of contact many people have with us when they meet us for the first time. For this reason, we strive to provide the best eye care, and make sure that you are set up for clarity and make great first impressions!
The Process of Getting Eyeglasses
We have a simple process for you to follow if you are in need of prescription glasses or any glasses. This process is as outlined below:
- First, you will need to fill out a health form history form so our optometrist has an overview of your health in general. You will be asked about medical conditions, medications you may be taking, and the activities you take part in on a daily basis in case you may require special care or specific eyewear.
- You will then proceed to a pre-exam room where we will review your health with you, discus any special needs you may have, and give you advice on the way forward. For instance, what kind of eyewear will suit you best.
- Your eyesight will then be tested to find your prescription as well as your corneal curvatures.
- You may then be tested for glaucoma and be given a visual field test if your other results show you are at risk for certain eye diseases.
- A cover test, refraction test, and dilation test may also be done if our optometrist finds anything wrong with your eyes, after which your results are reviewed. If the only issue you have is needing a new prescription, you can go ahead to pick out new eyeglass frames.
Our team will work with you to find the best frame for your face shape, the best type for your lifestyle, and the best overall frames for your budget. After this, you can discuss special coating options such as photo-chrome and anti-glare for the lenses depending on if you are out in bright sunshine or sit in front of a computer monitor for long periods of time.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Good vision is a necessity in order to participate fully in different activities and interact with the world around you. Unfortunately, we are not all born with perfect vision. That is why Santee Vision Care Center Optometry makes sure to provide the best eye care for residents of Santee, CA. Simply give us a call, or fill our online form from the comfort of your home or office, and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible!